Enough “About Me.” Let’s Talk About You.
We’re all grownups here, so let’s be honest: there’s no one-size-fits-all solution to anything. I might not be the right fit for you. Know what? You may not be the right fit for me either. The clients with whom I’ve had the most success have generally found a few of the following to be true:
- You’ve got a story to tell — about your brand, yourself, or your business — and no idea where to start
- You run a small business, and your Yellow Pages/local coupon mailer/monthly community circular just isn’t cutting it
- You’d like to pay more attention to your marketing, but there aren’t enough hours in the day
- The thought of writing copy bores you to tears
- You’d rather focus on the things you do best, and marketing isn’t one of them
You’re still not sure if social media or blogging are right for you
- You know you’re wasting half your marketing budget, but you don’t know which half
- You want to deal with a person you can hold accountable, not an impersonal agency or an account manager
You’re not alone.
I can help you, IF:
- You are willing to invest in yourself, or your business
- You value your time
- You aren’t prone to shiny object syndrome
- You aren’t afraid to try something new if the old ways aren’t enough
- You’re willing to step away from “how it’s always been done”
- You’re in it for the long haul
- You don’t expect overnight results
- You’re willing to approach this as a collaborative project to the extent that time allows
- You are willing to be held accountable for your commitments
Does that sound like you, and your business, in a nutshell?
Are you ready for the next step?
Tell me about you.
Your business. Your issues. Your goals.
Most importantly, let me know how I can help.
PS: You aren’t sure who this guy is asking so many questions? Find out here.